“Facts are not science - as the dictionary is not literature.” — Martin H. Fischer
The Biology Department maintains waiting lists for courses for which demand may sometimes exceed space. Waiting lists are also sometimes used as a convenient way for instructors to handle requests for prerequisite or instructor consent overrides.
If you’re seeking an override for a course, please check the listing below and add your name if a waiting list is available. If no list is available, please contact the instructor directly. You can find faculty email addresses and links to phone number on the Faculty and Staff page.
Active Waiting Lists
There are currently waiting lists for the following courses:
- BIO 311 – Biostatistics
- BIO 315 – Ecology & Evolution
- BIO 317 – Genetics
- BIO 362 – Cell Structure and Function
- BIO 390 – Environmental Science
- BIO 433 – Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy
- BIO 439 – Parasitology
- BIO 449 – Animal Physiology
- BIO 451 – Microbiology
- BIO 532 – Current Topics in Cellular and Molecular Biology
- BIO 545 – Plant Diversity and Evolution
- BIO 559 – Special Topics in Physiology
Please address questions or problems concerning this page to Dr. Cullum: email@example.com.