“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.” — Leon C. Megginson
The Biology Department maintains waiting lists for courses for which demand may sometimes exceed space. Waiting lists are also sometimes used as a convenient way for instructors to handle requests for prerequisite or instructor consent overrides.
If you’re seeking an override for a course, please check the listing below and add your name if a waiting list is available. If no list is available, please contact the instructor directly. You can find faculty email addresses and links to phone number on the Faculty and Staff page.
Active Waiting Lists
There are currently waiting lists for the following courses:
- BIO 311 – Biostatistics
- BIO 317 – Genetics
- BIO 335 – Zoology
- BIO 350 – Fundamentals of Microbiology
- BIO 362 – Cell Structure and Function
- BIO 363 – Cell Structure and Function Laboratory
- BIO 449 – Animal Physiology
- BIO 450 – Animal Physiology Lab
- BIO 462 – Neurobiology
- BIO 463 – Neurobiology Lab
- BIO 467 – Developmental Biology
- BIO 471 – Conservation Biology
- BIO 481 – Terrestrial Ecology
- BIO 517 – Current Topics in Genetics
- BIO 539 – Ecology of Zoonotic Diseases
- BIO 559 – Special Topics in Physiology
Please address questions or problems concerning this page to Dr. Cullum: firstname.lastname@example.org.